Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP I_vote_lcapAvatar: The Last Airbender RP I_voting_barAvatar: The Last Airbender RP I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP I_vote_lcapAvatar: The Last Airbender RP I_voting_barAvatar: The Last Airbender RP I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~Nox~*
Coven's Poet
*~Nox~*

Location : ...somewhere dark....is that laughing in the background? O_O

Blood Sheet
Name:
Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Last Airbender RP   Avatar: The Last Airbender RP EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Water
Earth
Fire
Air

My grandmother use to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace. When the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the avatar, mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless fire benders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred Years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven’t lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

~Katara- Introduction to Book One Chapter One (aka the Pilot), The Boy in The Iceberg

This Anime Show is very great. So I've decided to start a roleplay on it.
Note: This is off the show, NOT the movie that has recently came out.

In roleplay, you must change it up from the show. Not every single part has to be exactly different, but don't keep it just like the show's storyline.

The Main characters will need to be played as. Also, you can make your own bender/warrior to add to the RP storyline. We will begin when all the Main characters are filled in.

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Aang-avatar2
Aang is the Last AirBender and also the Avatar. He ran away into a storm after the monks tried to separate him from his guardian, Gyatso, and was frozen into an iceberg with his flying Bison, Appa. He was found a hundred years later by katara and Sokka.

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Katara05
Katara is a Water bender from the Southern water Tribe. Her mother died in a Fire Nation raid. All she has left to remember her by is a necklace that was past down from her grandma to her mother to her. When the men of her tribe, including her father, leave to go to the earth kingdom to help fight, her and her brother, Sokka are left to take care of the tribe. Her and Sokka find Aang in an iceberg.

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Sokka
Sokka is a warrior (err. kinda) from the Southern Water Tribe. When all the men left to fight in the eath kingdom, he was left with his sister to look after the Tribe. He and Katara find Aang trapped inside an iceberg.

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP 230px-Toph_ep26
Toph is also known as The Blind Bandit. she Is blind, but she see with her feet. Her parents treat her like she's so fragile, so she runs away from them to teach Aang Earthbending. (doesnt come in untill later)

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Zuko-zuko-3523193-396-600
Zuko is the Son of of Fire Lord Ozai. When Prince Zuko was thirteen, he went into a war council meeting. he spoke out of turn, and Ozai demands that Zuko participate in an Agni Kai. Zuko agrees, unaware that he will face his father and not the general whom he insulted. When zuko sees it's his father, he begs and does not battle. Ozai burns a mark across his left eye, then banishes him. The only way for Zuko to be able to return to his spot as prince, he must find the Avatar and capture him to regain his honor.

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Iroh03
General Iroh use to be The Dragon of the West. But once his son died, he fleed battle. he is now teaching Zuko more Firebending, for he is zuko's Uncle. Iroh loves tea and often plays Pai Sho.

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Azula_vector_by_devilish_angel
Azula is zuko's younger sister. She is favored by her Father. She enjoys Zuko's pain and often calls him Zu-Zu. she was a more talented Fire bender then Zuko as a kid, which was a result in her being favored by Ozai. (doesnt come in untill later)

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Ozai2
Fire lord Ozai is the Father to both Azula and Zuko. He has forever favored Azula for her powerful bending. He banished Zuko and gave him a scar on his left eye in a Agni Kai. He wishes to conquer the whole world. (doesn't come in until later)

My character is Zuko. I will also be making my own character later.

For Main Characters~
-Just post that you want to be (character's name)

For Your-own Character(reccomended for those who are Toph, Azula, or Ozai. But anyone can have one.)
-make a bio for your character, it doesnt matter what type of format you use.

OPEN JOIN NOW!
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

Avatar: The Last Airbender RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender RP   Avatar: The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:49 am

Katara and I'll post my other girl too
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Players Anonymous :: Other RPs :: Show RPs-
Jump to: