Role Players Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Players Anonymous

This Is A Site For People That Just Can't Stop For The Life Of Them Role Playing! So Here You Go A Site Just For Role Playing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The site has had a change in looks, if you have any comments PM me ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
The next Circle we will be Celebrating the Sabbath of Mabon, The Fall Equinox. All the info can be found HERE. If you still have questions There will eb a discussion thread started soon for any questions and concerns.. Blessed be! ~ Emily, VampyreFreak
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Top posters
VampyreFreak
An unnatural group - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn unnatural group - Page 2 I_voting_barAn unnatural group - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lilly
An unnatural group - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAn unnatural group - Page 2 I_voting_barAn unnatural group - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Savvy-AnythingButOrdinary
Applez_Yo!
Jade
Emo Kitty
Liz
~Asb~Alice.
Coraline::)
Sese
Statistics
We have 62 registered users
The newest registered user is purplesoul

Our users have posted a total of 4936 messages in 213 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Coven Foy's Spirit
An unnatural group - Page 2 Nbf9t1
VampyreFreak
Coven Foy’a Air
An unnatural group - Page 2 160v19iApplez_Yo!
Coven Foy’s Fire
An unnatural group - Page 2 PhantomoftheOpera
Jade
Coven Foy’s Water
An unnatural group - Page 2 2w6iici
Lilly
Coven Foy’s Earth
An unnatural group - Page 2 1fjqrm
Liz
Coven Foy’s Poet
An unnatural group - Page 2 2vabksx*~Nox~*
RPOTM
An unnatural group - Page 2 AnmpheLiz. We apologize for not putting this up sooner :)

An unnatural group

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VampyreFreak
Site Owner ~ RP Master ~ Coven's Spirit
VampyreFreak

An unnatural group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 am

(xDD we can!)
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jade
Head RP Master ~ Coven's Fire
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 am

(((who's starting this thing???)))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head of RP Teachers ~ Coven's Earth
Liz

Location : in my dark woods where the past calls to me as I seen what I have lost but yet gain in the past few months.

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:36 pm

((I will))

Raven-
I looked around the woods that I was banned to as I walked around looking over my shoulder and seeing that it would be the last time I see him at all. I shaked it off and I walked down this hill and sit on a stump that over looked a river and sigh.

Thor-
I was flying around with my black wings strited out as I didn't like how the elders lead our world so I didn't know what I was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Dream was out in the woods hunting for food trying to stay safe from another attack on her life. She was sad she couldn't stay and keep her family safe from all the ones that were trying to kill them and her....but the only way she knew she would survive is if she got as far away from them as possible. Her latest hideaway was a cave deep in the woods...
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:33 pm

I was in the forest, once again using my magicks I wasnt supposed to use...

Not one of my favorite things to do but I walked through the town. I needed a meal..
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 am

I was out on the prowl in my animal form looking for food. It had been days since I'd last eaten and in this form I could hear the slightest bit of sound and hunt it down to kill it. I could hear the rustling of the trees but couldn't feel any kind of breeze on my fur. so I went to investigate who was out there and what they were doing. I came up from the south to a young woman standing there. Didn't know what she was doing. She wasn't really saying anything but whatever she was thinking was happening all around her. I stayed in the shadow and watched for a bit to see if she was another one trying to find me and kill me.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 am

I felt someone near me, but I kept working on the magick. If I lost concentration i could kill myself, and whoever was back there. I concentrated on my task. Making the Anti-Sun amulet. It needed to be done tonight, seeing as it was the new moon, I could harvest the Night magick and create it.

I had rules. Never a young child. Never a pregnant women. Never older people. Between 20 and 40 only. Any others may be hurt. I searched for someone who looked perfect.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I watched in amazement. she wasn't trying to hurt anyone...she looked like she was trying to make something, but I couldn't tell what it was...

Last edited by JadenMystic on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm

I closed my eyes. "And now that I finished with this Rite, i let you go on ethis night. Powers that bind I release thee, and thank you, So mote it be!" I had finished and I was tired.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 pm

I got nervous listening to the last few words from the witch. I waited a bit more to see what she was going to do next to decide if I needed to attack to just be safe or if I should just leave her be.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 pm

I turned to where I sensed a presence. "You can come out. I won't hurt you. I don't exactly have the strength to create a spell.." I smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 pm

I thought I saw someone perfect. She smelled clean and normal. It was easier to get a female with my looks..
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm

I hesitantly came out of hiding but kept my distance hoping she was telling me the truth seeing as she was a witch and all... "So what are you doing out here?" Figured cut to the chase just in case she was an enemy...
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head of RP Teachers ~ Coven's Earth
Liz

Location : in my dark woods where the past calls to me as I seen what I have lost but yet gain in the past few months.

Blood Sheet
Name:
PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 am

Raven-
I let out a sigh and got from my stump and head deep into the woods wanting to started thes new life if you could call it that. I walk quickly and quitely as I looked around seeing for land unmarked. I didn't feel like fighting over land right now. I was still getting over the fact that who I called my best friend told the alphs that I thought a vampire was cute. I let out a low growl as I was I walked on into a willow tree. and fall on my butt and started to laugh and gowl.

Thor-
I smiled as I flew by a vampire he looked like he was on the hunt. "Hi there." I said as I landed nexted to him as I folded my wings behind me as I walked beside him but far enough away that I could shooted up into the air if need to.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 pm

"I made a charm for a vampire friend of mine..."

The girl ran away. Whatever, she smelled horrible. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:04 pm

I looked at this witch carefully as I started to stalk her. I was a little afraid to get too close since she's friends with a vampyre...
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm

I watched as the animal moved around me. "I'm no threat. I'm just no longer in a coven for caring for him.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:54 pm

"Pardon me for not trusting you...too many of the other kinds out there have tried killing me and the others I was close to...I ran away hoping that the threat to my family left behind would help keep them safe but they're probably dead by now..."
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 pm

"I'm not saying it's not understandable..only that I am no threat..I don't hurt anyone unless they hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Dream was still leery of the Witch. She didn't know whether to believe her or not. All she knew was she was hungry and wanted to hunt and eat.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:07 pm

"Are you hungry? I think I saw a bear a little ways back..." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want her to know I was hungry or weak at the moment. I couldn't bare to show her any sign of weakness and get killed so I just nodded. "Thanks..." and Continued to watch her carefully.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 pm

I nodded slightly and started gathering my book and the amulet. I needed to start heading back and give this amulet before the sun arose, we needed to see if it worked and if it didn't I'd be out here once again next month to try it again..."I shall be leaving here soon, I must head back to my friend and my home."
Back to top Go down
Jade
Jade

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Dream nodded looking at the Witch gather her belongings. She sighed and shifted out of her panther form to her human form trying to decide on if I wanted to attempt to trust this Witch or not.
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am

I watched her shift and was amazed. I never felt the hanging of shape and wondered more than once how it felt and how it would be to become an animal. "Does this mean you are trusting me and my words? Or that you want me to stay here so you can make sure I didn't 'poison' an animal?" I had been accused of that a few times already by my old Coven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unnatural group   An unnatural group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An unnatural group
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Players Anonymous :: Mix Races :: MR World RPs-
Jump to: